Safety shock-absorbing rubber tile complying with the NF EN 1177 standard.
The Hexdalle® XE tiles are safety shock-absorbing rubber tiles that enable to limit trauma risks in case of a fall.
Made of recycled rubber aggregates, bound with a polyurethane resin dyed in the mass.
– Playgrounds: schools, nurseries, courtyards, etc.
– Play areas: car dealers, hotels, restaurants, campings
– Disabled centres
– Retirement homes
|10 mm||Comfort ground|
|25 mm||Comfort ground|
|35 mm||1,15 m|
|45 mm||1,41 m|
|55 mm||1,60 m|
|65 mm||2,01 m|
|75 mm||2,09 m|
|90 mm||2,50 m|
Standards : all our tiles have been tested in certified laboratories and comply with the NF EN 1177 standard, mandatory in Europe for public children playgrounds / EN ISO 5470-1 (Abrasion resistance) / NF EN 71-3 (Heavy metals tests)
**HIC Head Injury Criterium
The HIC of the tiles you choose must always be greater or equal to the game’s free fall height (indicated on the game’s technical data sheet).
Hexdalle® tiles’ laying options:
1. The best one is when you glue the tiles to the ground with our PU93 gel glue or our PU74148 mastic glue.
2. Glued on the edges with our PU59 liquid glue
3. The tiles are connected together with our plastic pins (4 connectors per tile or 8 connectors per tile)
If the tiles do not end at the same level as the ground, then you will need to use our beveled edges (with PU93 or PU74148 glue) or our P1/P2 reversible edges sealed in a concrete foundation to belt the tile surface.